Re: [Amps] Gonset 903 2 meter amplifier question

To: <TexasRF@aol.com>, <n1miw@cox.net>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Gonset 903 2 meter amplifier question
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 00:07:31 -0400
35V is NOT correct for the 4X150 screen, go back to the way it was after you
get the parasitics settled down. The screen should be fed from a series of 2
or 3 VR tubes and be around 300V.  A 4X150 shouldnt require neutralization
on 2M and I see no mention of it in the rather poor BAMA manual.

Be sure you have proper bias on the control grid otherwise the tube will
take off.

Carl
KM1H

.