Re: [Amps] 12v interruption

To: "Larry Ravlin" <aa7lr@msn.com>, "amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 12v interruption
From: "k7rdx" <k7rdx@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 13:15:09 -0700
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
To: "Larry Ravlin" <aa7lr@msn.com>; "amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 11:30 AM

Well, obviously you cant roll up the "juice box" as on the land drags but
what do the other boat racers use? It would seem that a kill switch to a
Ford style remote mounted starter solenoid would be rather simple. How do
you plan to kill the fuel flow?

Carl
KM1H
Drag Racing since 1957
Currently building a Y Block powered 31 Ford roadster Altered for nostalgia
racing.