[Amps] SB-200 RFC2 28uH choke

To: "Amps@Contesting. Com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] SB-200 RFC2 28uH choke
From: "Mike Short" <mike.short@mchsi.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:46:59 -0500
While rebuilding my SB-200, I discovered the wire going to the inside of the
RFC2 choke is broken off near the windings. It is in the grid circuit. Can I
replace it with a toroid choke, and if so what mix core would I want to use?
I have the AADE LC meter, so getting the right value of inductance will not
be a problem. Or do you have any ideas on repair? I have some magnet wire,
and could use that. The choke has about 88 turns on it.

Mike

 AI4NS

Checked by AVG.
11:31 AM