[Amps] Parts For Sale

To: Amps Newsgroup <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Parts For Sale
From: Jennings <leejen@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:15:05 +1200
Hi all
I have a very large Jennings X 700 7,500 VDC Vac Variable capacitor for sale. I
assume it is 700pf but not sure. I also have a very large ceramic bandswitch -
Each of the 5 separate sections have 7 positions and each section is about 4"
in diameter. The whole bandswitch is 10" long. Although the indexing "star" is
there but there is no indent roller but one could be easily be made.

I also have a very large "edge wound" roller inductor about 10" long and 4" in
diameter. These units were removed from a  10KW RF deck. I have no need for
anything that large and am open for reasonable offers.

73, Lee ZL2AL  leejen@paradise.net.nz