Re: [Amps] Amps DOA

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps DOA
From: "Carl Clawson" <carlclawson@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 10:47:55 -0700
It's not just amps. I recently had to replace my electric kitchen stove.
Remember the electric stove? The kind that used to last for 50 years, maybe
you need to replace an element now and then?

Mine was only ten years old and something died on its controller board.
Think you can get a replacement board for a ten year old consumer product?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....

-- Carl WS7L