Re: [Amps] qsk5 question...

To: jerome schatten <romers@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Amps] qsk5 question...
From: Dick Flanagan K7VC <dick@k7vc.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:59:44 -0700
I received the following setup instructions from Ameritron:

"Connect the Key 2 jack of the QSK-5 to the send jack of the Icom. Connect a
jumper from AUX of the QSK to Key 1 of the QSK.  Then connect the Amp jack
of the QSK to the relay of the amplifier. Connect the RF cables as labeled.
With amplifier turned off or in standby, transmit a series of dashes and make
sure the lamps do not flash.  If ok, tune amplifier for operation."

No warranty implied.  YMMV.

73, Dick K7VC