[Amps] K2RIW / W2GN 144MHz Linear

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] K2RIW / W2GN 144MHz Linear
From: "Adrian Rees" <rees.a@btconnect.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 16:03:51 +0100
Hi all
I have been slowly gathering all the parts to build a 144MHz Linear based
around a pair of 4CX250B valves (tubes to our US Cousins).

Recently, a local amateur sold to me his collection of parts, including a
pre-drilled chassis, stripline and all the necessary parts to, what appears to
be, a W2GN Stripline Linear.

However, one or two of the components don't appear to "fit" together
particularly well (ie the Stripline is out by about 5 or 6mm). Some internet
research has yielded the W2GN design in PDF format, and I understand that this
is a development of the K2RIW design. I am wondering if the differences in the
chassis and stripline components are because what I actually have is a
collection of components for a K2RIW linear.

With this in mind, does anyone know were I could get some information on the
K2RIW 144MHz Linear using 4CX250B's

Cheers

Adrian  MW1LCR