[Amps] MIRAGE mystery amp.

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] MIRAGE mystery amp.
From: Jacob Tennant <k8jwt@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 00:16:54 -0400
After further searching on the internet, I have found what this amp
MIGHT be. It looks like what MIRAGE now sells as a commercial band
amplifier as it has heat sink on 3 sides and the pictures from the
MIRAGE web site matches what this looks like but without any found
schematics it is still hard to tell. As well after further looking
inside of it, it appears that it has been modified as many parts have
been removed or replaced as you can visibly see newer solder connection
versus the original soldering done at the factory.

Also there are missing parts such as the IN/OUT switch, external keying
RCA connector.

Thanks for the reply s I got as it helped me think this threw quicker.

No to give him the bad news as he paid $100.00 for this paperweight...

Jacob Tennant - K8JWT