Re: [Amps] 1/4" shaft connectors

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 1/4" shaft connectors
From: "W7RY" <w7ry@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:38:56 -0700

Ed
You wanted shaft couplers. I found them and passed the info onto you.  I'm
sorry they are too expensive from Small Parts. Buy them somewhere else then. I
just responded to your want.

I will waste no more time looking for items when someone posts a want...
Usually because they can't , don't know how or wont use a search engine.

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY