Re: [Amps] 1/4" shaft connectors

To: "Paul Gondos" <pgondos@hotmail.com>, "k7fm" <k7fm@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 1/4" shaft connectors
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 10:42:57 -0400
That's like buying a 4 wheel drive pick up truck, trailer, a couple of chain
saws, and 10 acres of wood lot so you could heat his home with a wood
burning stove.  A friend of mine up in Western NY state did that and had
$50,000 invested in the venture.  At the time it was costing him about $1000
in heating oil per year.  The second year he did this, he had a chimney fire
and had to replace his chimney pipes and redecorate his family  room. Whatta
guy!!

Bob  W6TR