Re: [Amps] Linear Amps

To: Amps Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Linear Amps
From: chasm@texas.net
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 23:18:38 -0600
 > Oh, and please let me know if anyone wants copies of any of the old
Eimac Amateur Service Bulletins that G3RZP reminded us of.  I can scan
them and I'll see if Ken wants them for the Boat Anchor Manual
Archive.  Eimac used to give them out for free if you pleaded poverty
convincingly enough, so I'm sure they won't mind.

 > cheers
 >
 > Dave G0OIL

Dave, I would appreciate a copy of the AS53.
I do hope that you will be able to scan it at 300dpi or better for the
detail which I expect will be found in the graphics.

thanks
chas  k5dam, Houston, TX