Re: [Amps] Meter Face Making

To: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Meter Face Making
From: "Patrick Egloff" <pegloff@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 18:54:32 +0100
Bob,
I don't know the Tonne software but i can recommend you to try to use the
FREE software called GALVA written by F5BU. It is a scripting language and
you can make almost everything with it.
I just made 2 news meter scales for my future amplifier.

You can download it from my page and see a nice example of what can be done
with GALVA.

http://tk5ep.free.fr  (choose menu "technical pages" and SWR/gain chart)

or direct link to the page. (but the rest of the pages are worth to see...
hi hi)

http://tk5ep.free.fr/tech/abaqueROS/en/gainchart.php

73, Patrick

2008/12/4 Bob Maser <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>

> I am trying to make some new meter scales using the trial version of the
> Tonne software called "Meter".  I am trying to make a center zero scale.
> What I want is 100ma - 0 - 100ma.  I can't find on the Tonne software where
> this can be done.  It makes the zero on the left end of the scale only.  Am
> I missing something?  Can someone direct me to free software that can do
> this?
>
> Thanks,
> Bob  W6TR

Patrick Egloff - TK5EP