[Amps] magcap 2800v at 1.5amp ccs transformer for sale

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] magcap 2800v at 1.5amp ccs transformer for sale
From: "ka1mwp" <ka1mwp@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 15:49:30 -0500
I took the HV TXfmr out of my gu-84b amp ( I was looking to trade this)
but changed my mind, lowering the plate voltage
And putting in a "tetrode board kit"

Have the new transformer coming in a few weeks. This is a heavy sucker
and shipping will be a problem.

Have pics and specs available. This was used about 5 hours total!

Looking for 350$ plus u pay the ship. 60# ups or dhl from 01440

Chuck

I have pics and measurements if interested.

I'll eBay this in a week or so if no takers here.