Re: [Amps] amp p/s metering

To: Steve Flood <kk7uv@bresnan.net>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] amp p/s metering
From: Radio WC6W <wc6w_amps@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 08:46:53 -0800 (PST)
Hi Steve,
  Welll, if those are also the equalizing R's across the caps, as in the '220,
then it is not a good idea as the leakage of the capacitors will influence the
reading.

  Though a clever guy might use that "feature" to monitor the condition of his
caps! :-)

73 & Happy Holidays!
  Marv WC6W

http://wc6w.50webs.com/