Re: [Amps] Slow keying issue

To: nx5m@txcyber.com, w7ry@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] Slow keying issue
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:04:02 EST
If there is no transmit delay, perhaps during the amplifier receive to
transmit switch over, the transceiver is seeing an instant of high vswr that
activates the rf back off protection. If so, it takes some small time for the
back
off to recover to allow full power output.

This is total conjecture on my part; no direct experience.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 1/27/2009 10:35:15 A.M. Central Standard Time,