Re: [Amps] Pole Pigs

To: "Rex Lint" <rex@lint.mv.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Pole Pigs
From: "Paul Kraemer" <elespe@lisco.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 17:55:28 -0600
Check with your local utility.
If you are fortunate to live in a small community, where everyone knows your
name (and your business) you MAY be able to take one of the small ones off
their hands for scrap price and they will keep the can and oil
De-rating? Lets not flatter ourselves. This is for somewhat legal amateur
use. Isn't it.
OTOH, the bureaucratic machine may be so well oiled even in small
communities that the liabilities of letting you buy that scrap isn't worth
it to them.
Or, at least they could tell you what they are doing with the ones that are
too small or too old for keeping.
If I still had the two I had you could have them for taking. Too big and
ugly for my tastes.
My opinion anyway.
Paul K0UYA