Re: [Amps] MGF1502

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] MGF1502
From: "KB0NLY" <kb0nly@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:22:26 -0600
I googled it for about an hour before posting to the reflector.  All of them
show, ask for quote, or no longer available, out of stock, etc...  I did
find a few that claimed to have it, sent them an email and got a reply from
two of them this morning.  Both said they were obsolete and their website
only showed the part yet for reference.

73,

Scott