Re: [Amps] Amp Design Question...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp Design Question...
From: "KB0NLY" <kb0nly@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 23:45:54 -0600
AHHH!!  Got ya.. Guess i should go to sleep, otherwise i would have probably
caught that after a while.  See its a symbol thing, my brain saw and that
and said, what is that?  Normally in schematics that originate from the USA
you see the dotted line on each side indicating the coax shield with a solid
line in the center.

Thanks for the info Phil!  This design looks intriguing to me.

73,

Scott  KBØNLY