Re: [Amps] Amp Design Question...

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp Design Question...
From: Steve Thompson <g8gsq@eltac.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 07:52:11 +0000
The (o) is probably representing a coaxial style connector for the
HV connection. In some designs he uses pieces of pcb material or
'sandwich' construction against a chassis sidewall for the bypass
capacitor and I'm guessing that's what he's indicating with the
enlarged capacitor symbol.

Most of his designs have suggested layout drawings to go with them
and/or pictures of built amplifiers, so have a hunt to see if
there's one to go with this schematic.

Steve