Re: [Amps] NYE MB-V-A tuner

To: Discussions of Antennas and Related Topics <antenna-discussion@antennex.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] NYE MB-V-A tuner
From: Frank T Brady <franktbrady@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 21:11:30 -0500
I'm looking for anyone familiar with the NYE MB-V-A tuner.
I bought one today and it has a problem.
The seller will refund if I can't find a fix, but I'd really like to
keep this tuner if possible.
The feature that automatically switches forward power meter range has a
problem.
If the power is 1500w output, the feature works.
If the power is in the 400w output range, the feature doesn't work.
i.e., the meter just pegs (hard) and the red LED 'high-range' indicator
doesn't light.
Just hoping to find a user familiar enough to give me some ideas.
Please reply directly.
Tx and 73
frank w0ecs