Re: [Amps] Question for All Amp Builders...

To: KBØNLY <kb0nly@mchsi.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Question for All Amp Builders...
From: "Edward Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 07:15:33 -0500
Hi Scott,

It sounds to me like you desperately need to increase the collection of
reference books you have there in your Ham radio library...! Hi Hi.

ANY ARRL Handbook, or Bill Orr Handbook, has that information: indeed, Orr
even has charts that you can exrapolate the values from, once you know what
the ouput impedance of your tube(s) is...I think the newer ARRL books do,
too.

Failing that, there ARE websites around where you simply "plug-n-play" the
numbers, & it'll give you the exact values necessary.

In truth---IMHO---it's never been easier...

Good luck, & my vy

~73!~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ