Re: [Amps] Question for All Amp Builders...

To: KBØNLY <kb0nly@mchsi.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Question for All Amp Builders...
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 07:26:45 -0800
As stated before, you need to do some reading. The old Bill Orr handbooks
AKA Editors and Engineers Handbook (check EBay) and the ARRL handbooks are a
great source.
I think you need to build your library. All successful endeavors start with
reading. I.E business success, marriage success, spiritual success (the
Bible) etc.

73
Jim W7RY