Re: [Amps] 4CX1500B cathode Connection

To: Bob Maser <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>, 'AMPS' <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 4CX1500B cathode Connection
From: "Dr. David Kirkby" <david.kirkby@onetel.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 17:19:30 +0000
Bob Maser wrote:
> I need some info on the cathode connection for the 4CX1500B.  Which filament
> contact is common to the cathode?  The lower 2 connections are filaments.
> Which one is common to the cathode?
>
> Bob W6TR

There's a complete data sheet online at

http://www.g8wrb.org/data/Eimac/4CX1500B.pdf

The download will be quite slow, as this is hosted on a home computer
now. I used to have complimentary hosting for the site, courteously of
Hostroute, but now that has stopped. Since there are many GB, paying for
commercial hosting is not really an option, so its back on the home
machine.

Please don't recursively download all the data - at some point, I hope
to stop that happening.  But there is data on many tubes at

http://www.g8wrb.org/

Dave