Re: [Amps] QRO HF-2500DX on 10.1 MHz (Proper title!)

To: "Fern" <crc@cyberlink.bc.ca>,<amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] QRO HF-2500DX on 10.1 MHz (Proper title!)
From: Paul M Dunphy <amplifier@ve1dx.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 13:26:34 -0400
At 01:17 PM 2/28/2009, Fern wrote:
>Hi Paul:
>
>    I didn't think that linear amps were allowed on that band.  Fern   VE7GZ

     That restriction (in Canada) was removed at least 10 years
ago.  US stations are still restricted to 200 watts, but our 100 watt
limit was removed ~2000.  My ACOM-1000 works on 30M, as do most
Ameritron amps, etc.

     I asked the question because the QRO HF-2500DX is USA made and
would not be allowed to operate on 30M for their domestic use, but
certainly we could use it here.

73, Paul VE1DX