Re: [Amps] house cleaning AMP parts for sale

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] house cleaning AMP parts for sale
From: KD7QAE <KD7QAE@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 13:58:51 -0800
All,

I have sold the Alpha77s transformer and the WD7S Bias Control board.
All the rest is still available, including the GS35b tubes and custom
mounts, PS parts, RF deck parts and tuned input parts.  Pictures of some
of the goodies are at
http://picasaweb.google.com/taldridge/AmpParts?authkey=Gv1sRgCM3s-Y23loKI6AE&feat=directlink
and the complete list with my asking prices will be supplied when you
contact me.

Tomm