Re: [Amps] HV Divider, Problem Solved

To: <garyschafer@comcast.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] HV Divider, Problem Solved
From: "KB0NLY" <kb0nly@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 14:52:13 -0600
Gary,

Thank you for further explaining that, this is all going into my notebook, I
would say my brain but my memory is pretty lacking!  At least with it
written down in my handy dandy notebook (Blue's Clue's reference for those
with kids such as I) I know I will have it for future reference.

This amp project is becoming a good learning experiment!  Hmm, what can I
build next.. HI HI

73,

Scott