Re: [Amps] Advanced Radio Devices Model 230C

To: Jim W7RY <w7ry@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Advanced Radio Devices Model 230C
From: George <K4GVT@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 11:02:44 -0500
Thanks Jim,  So far this one has been great.  The initial issues (broken
PCB connections) were resolved and
it's been working great. The firmware failsafe(s) seen very
conservative, but that's ok if they keep the end user
from frying the amp. I would like to know anyone else out there that
owns one of these.

73,
George, K4GVT