Re: [Amps] Can someone ID this tube and its use ? Y-448

To: "k7rdx" <k7rdx@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Can someone ID this tube and its use ? Y-448
From: "Pete Lancashire" <pete@petelancashire.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:04:28 -0700 (PDT)
"last call"

I have what looks like 4 or 5, a couple are in the
Yellow eimac boxes. I would like to see someone take them
for just the cost of shipping.

I know UPS charges are high but ...

If not, at the end of May they will be tossed in the dumpster.

pictures:
   http://petelancashire.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=7369

-pete