Re: [Amps] motor run cap

To: "Paul Decker" <kg7hf@comcast.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] motor run cap
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 21:24:54 -0400
Well Paul, you can always drive over and drop that little beauty off
right here.

The starting caps are non polarized and available at most electrical
supply shops or motor rebuilders.

You could also create a substitute with a pair of electrolytics as many
have done as a sub in HAM-M style rotators.

Carl
KM1H