Re: [Amps] filament transformers

To: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>, "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] filament transformers
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 08:02:44 -0400
Well Bob, since you just violated the cardinal rule of  email etiquette
I might say similar about you.

OTOH, if you had simply asked me privately who the person was I would
have told you.

Since you feel the obsessive need to grandstand by posting a private
email to the list Ive little more to say.

Carl
KM1H