[Amps] European meterscale style: name?

To: "Amps @ Contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] European meterscale style: name?
From: "Jim Tonne" <Tonne@Comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 18:04:37 -0400
Gents:

I am upgrading the meterscale drawing program "Meter"
and would like to know the commonly-used name for
the meter style which has the bearing in the lower-right
corner.  Is this "DIN"?  "Quadrant"? This information is
so that a person can click on a set of option buttons to
choose which style of meter he will be designing.  I need
a name for that button.

I am writing to this group because it (of course!) uses
lots of meters and includes a large contingent in Europe,
which seems to be the place where meters in this style are
commonly used.

Thanks!

- Jim Tonne WB6BLD