Re: [Amps] European meterscale style: name?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] European meterscale style: name?
From: "Gary Hinson" <Gary@isect.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 11:02:31 +1200
"Sector" or "Quadrant" or "Corner" would work for me Jim.  It's easy enough
to generate one and see how it looks, I guess!

Thanks for releasing and maintaining this software.  I was pleased to see
the SWR scale function included in a recent update.  Might actually get
around to refreshing the faded meter on my trusty old Yaesu power meter at
some point.

73
Gary  ZL2iFB