[Amps] RF-Reed-Relays to build a fast QSK-Switch

To: rgroh@swbell.net, amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] RF-Reed-Relays to build a fast QSK-Switch
From: dd3ly@arcor.de
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 21:44:14 +0200 (CEST)
 Hi,

I still have two RF-Reed-relays in my stock which I do not need.
I kept these for a project with VERY fast QSK-switching in a QRO-application.
They have the following specs:

max. voltage: 10kV
max current @ 30MHz: 5A continous
capacity between contacts: 0.5pF
capacity contact-coil: 1.8pF
switching time (make): 1ms
switching time (break): 3.5ms
switching function: one relay has SPST/NO --- the second one has SPST/NC
coil voltage: 24V

Manufacturer is Meder (former Elfein/Germany).

These relays are faster than many (or most) vacuum relays and
suitable for many QRO applications e.g. QSK-switches.
These two are very nice for a VERY fast SPDT QSK-switch!
You simply switch the coils in parallel and the contacts in series...

These relays are used but tested.
I want 30.ooUSD for this pair,
plus shipping from DL which is 10.ooUSD. I offer to use PayPal.

Do not hesitate to ask for further details or a picture.

73 de Andy DH5AK

P.S.: Sorry, I have just this one pair...