[Amps] Spark-Gaps

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Spark-Gaps
From: dd3ly@arcor.de
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 22:17:37 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

I have disassembled a lot of professional RF-gear built by Collins Radio and I
have selected and assorted all parts into categories. Finally I have found that
I have quite a lot of electrodes coming from spark-gaps. Such spark-gaps were
placed when certain parts or components should be protected against too high
voltages. I saw such spark gaps in parallel to vacuum capacitors for example.
So find I do not need THAT many of such electrodes. I took a good portion for
my own projects and now I have 78 for sale. Anyone interested to buy these 78
for 20.ooUSD plus shipping from DL? I can send pictures in advance of course.

73 de Andy DH5AK