[Amps] WTB: Henry 3000D/2000D RF Generator/Amplifier

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] WTB: Henry 3000D/2000D RF Generator/Amplifier
From: Shane Autrey <iam4thapack@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 16:31:35 -0700 (PDT)
I am in the market for (2) Henry 3000D/2000D RF Generators/Amplifiers. These
can be complete with the 3 Phase HV supply or not if they are the 2000D. I will
consider complete RF decks with the tube. I would prefer ones in the 13 MHz RF
deck. If you have one or know of any for sell please let me know. These will be
for ham use/conversion only. If my primary email does not work email me at
iam4thapack at gmail.com or csautrey at NCSHP dot ORG

73 de Shane KI4M