Re: [Amps] Question: Ship Vacuum Variables at minimum or maximum?

To: Robert Groh <rgroh@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Question: Ship Vacuum Variables at minimum or maximum?
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:21:17 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 07:59:23 -0700 (PDT), Robert Groh
<rgroh@swbell.net> wrote:

>Comments and advice welcome. The vacuum variables are Jennings UCS and UCSL,
>by the way, if that matters.

REPLY:

That's a very good question Robert, but I think the best way is to
pack them so well it doesn't matter. I'm not trying to be a smarty
here, it's just that they are so delicate in any configuration that
you can't hardly have too much foam around them. The box should be
many times larger than the capacitor and well stuffed.

73, Bill W6WRT