Re: [Amps] 8874?

To: Fortra <fortra@siol.net>, Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 8874?
From: Glen Zook <gzook@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 16:16:59 -0700 (PDT)
Are you sure the solid-state "HW-101" wasn't the HW-104?  That rig was the "el
cheapo" version of the SB-104.  The "matching" separate VFO for the SB-104 and
HW-104 was the SB-644.

The SB-230 definitely came with a single 8873.  Now someone might have added a
second 8873 back when they were more readily available.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com