Re: [Amps] Hunter "Bandit"

To: <k4vud@hotmail.com>, <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, <donroden@hiwaay.net>, <amps@contesting.com>, <dennis12amplify@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Hunter "Bandit"
From: AB2E Darrell <ab2e@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 10:59:37 -0400
Hello all,

     I bought and built a Hunter Bandit 2000C back in 1968, when I was 16yrs
old and first got my general license. It used a pair of 3-400s. The earlier
2000a and b models used 572Bs. This was a great amp, and I agree with Carl the
assembly manual was as good as Heathkit (maybe better since it had actual
photos of the chassis as you went along building it). I always regretted
selling it several years later to raise money for a car or something, but
recently acquired a mint one on eBay. It was designed to match Collins in color
and style. The full assmembly manual is available on the Bama site, or if
anyone would like a pdf file of the manual, email me off list and I'll be glad
to send you one.

73 Darrell AB2E