[Amps] RF 103A plate transformer

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] RF 103A plate transformer
From: John Lyles <jtml@losalamos.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:24:05 -0600
Since that amplifier uses a conventional choke input filter for the HV
power supply, and the DC voltage is marked as 3300 VDC on the schematic,
one would assume that the transformer RMS rating is 3500V output, not 3
kV. I am not certain of the 1.5 Amp rating however, as the amplifier is
only rated for 1 kW PEP output.

73
John
K5PRO