Re: [Amps] Alpha 76PA Plate Current

To: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@arrl.net>, "Carol Richards" <n2mm@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 76PA Plate Current
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:19:06 -0400
The 76PA and 2 hole CA used the same meter and the "doubler" suggestion
originally came from Alpha. Mentally doubling the readings shouldnt present
a mental challenge as compared to setting some other arbitrary FS reading.

The 400 ma idle indicates some sort of problem in the bias or a tube.

Carl
KM1H