Re: [Amps] Mouse droppings

To: Tim Long <tlong8@earthlink.net>, "K1SG@aol.com" <K1SG@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Mouse droppings
From: Scott McGrath <mcgrath@fas.harvard.edu>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 14:42:00 -0400
Ammonia is slightly basic so you will need a weak acid wash.   What I would do
is wash the chassis with palmolive with a little vinegar added - Rinse
thoroghly and then dry it in a oven which you can make out of plastic and a
hairdryer idea is to get a flow of heated air.

Tektronix has a procedure for washing test equipment  google

Tektronix washing oscilloscope.