[Amps] PEER REVIEW

To: Ham-amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] PEER REVIEW
From: Herzog <herzog@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 20:09:13 -0400
ref:  >We all this peer group, just unpaid, and only mildly biased.
   >There are enough opinions to cancel out, and hover about the real
magical truths.
   >K2LB

   REPLY:

   Peer reviews should be done before publication, not after.

   73, Bill W6WRT
Herzog had hoped my status was that YOU are peers.

OK, MY WIFE, my real peer for jury trials, has PRE READ THIS MESSAGE
BEFORE I SENT IT.

If you peers also approve my previous ramblings, please send them on for
publication; and keep 20 percent of the publisher's proceeds for your
trouble..K2LB