Re: [Amps] Loaded output circuits

To: <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Loaded output circuits
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 01:20:34 -0400
> It can only rise if you RETUNE THE TANK CIRCUIT. The original
> question was about reducing drive WITHOUT RETUNING THE TANK CIRCUIT.

Bill, stop changing the question to suit your point of view.
The original question was about operating at the lower output
power level with the higher plate voltage.  The only person
who ever said anything about not properly tuning the amplifier
for the operating power level was you.

I'm tired of your tactic of changing the question to suit your
yourself.