Re: [Amps] LK500-ZB

To: Paul Decker <kg7hf@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] LK500-ZB
From: "R. David Eagle" <kb8nnu@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 17:39:26 -0700 (PDT)
Paul...

That was I that was requesting the info about the neagtive grid current on the
LK-500

I just got done working on mine.  I found last week that the grid shunt
resistor was blown and someone on the list here suggested that it may be
exactly that and it was!

I ordered a few from digikey and replaced it.....it is now running once again!
This amp was a new addition/project for me and I'm glad to finally see
something come out of it.

Dave
KB8NNU