Re: [Amps] SB221 Low Power Help

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB221 Low Power Help
From: Rahul Sathe <vu3raz@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 22:42:36 +0530
Great ! Just replaced a flaked input cap... VSWR still off the scale on 20,
still with 100 W CW the loading has improved to 500mA @ 2500V 400 mA with
RTTY 2 tone. I guess that will be the top limit of the wimpy PSU.....

Also found that one of the 4-400s is dud (need to get another one) so the
tube replacement test is postponed.

Rahul