Re: [Amps] finding a good blower in Europe?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] finding a good blower in Europe?
From: "Andy GD0TEP" <andy@gd0tep.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 22:09:47 +0100
Ulf,

One supplier I've used is http://www.aircontrolindustries.com/ they may have
what you are looking for. Worth a look.

73 Andy
http://www.gd0tep.com

-----Original Message-----
From: amps-bounces@contesting.com [mailto:amps-bounces@contesting.com] On
Behalf Of Ulf Tjerneld
Sent: 22 September 2009 09:11
To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] finding a good blower in Europe?

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can find a blower for my GU74B project in Europe?
The problem is not to find a blower, but to find a blower small enough to
fit into the cabinet. Where do the European amp manufacturers find their
blowers? I have checked all the big electronic suppliers such as Farnell and
fan manufacturers like Papst and I have researched the net countless of
times without any luck. The only candidate I have found is a 80m3 blower
from Papst. The problem with that one is that it needs a starting condenser.

So, where do you home builders out there buy your blowers?

73's

Ulf/ SM0NOR