Re: [Amps] Sunspots gone?

To: mikea <mikea@mikea.ath.cx>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Sunspots gone?
From: Kevin LaHaie <klahaie@centricata.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:02:56 -0700
Obviously somebody is spending too much time on reflectors, and not
enough time on the Solar Propagation Websites

If you haven't, check out www.solarcycle24.com - everything (and then
some) regarding the current solar cycle.

Yesterday there were 31 sunspots, solar flux is 76, and the FT5
DXpedition was S7 here on the left coast yesterday.  Europe in the
mid-afternoon here was WIDE open.

So, perhaps it was just waiting for fall?

enjoy!  73 Kevin K7ZS