Re: [Amps] PSU design question

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] PSU design question
From: Craig <vk3he@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 12:21:13 -0800 (PST)
Hi Ian

What is "safe"  practice in a grounded screen tetrode amplifier where the
requirement is that the power supply negative rail is left "floating" ?

It always makes me nervous poking around a grounded screen amplifier when some
parts of the circuit is below chasis potential and the negative of the power
supply is left floating.

73
Craig
VK3HE