Re: [Amps] Drake L4 Slow Relay

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Drake L4 Slow Relay
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 18:58:51 -0500
He's discussing the time from Tx back to Rx -- not a missing transmitted
"dit."

Again Mike, to overcome that problem requires setting Semi-Break-In on the
transceiver to a faster value.   However, really fast replies will require
QSK activation of the transceiver and a QSK mod made to the L-4 amp -- or
use of an external QSK device like the Ameritron QSK-5 or the QSK-Master
from Array Solutions.

Paul, W9AC