[Amps] TL922 bandswitch & Power switch

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] TL922 bandswitch & Power switch
From: Manoj Kumar Ramawarrier <vu2cpl@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 11:23:29 +0530
Hello all

Can anyone suggest a source for the TL922 bandswitch & the power
switch?. I am rebuilding an old TL922 which was destroyed by parasitics
& improper use.
I have managed to grab all the mod kits ( stepstart, QSK, parasitic
suppressor etc) & a pair of new 3-500 ZG tubes. Few days back on close
inspection, one of the contacts on
bandswitch looks damaged. If someone is having a spare switch, I would
like to buy one. The power switch also has suffered some damage probably
due to high inrush current and the previous owner had bypassed the switch.

I tried Don Kessler (ki6sz@sbcglobal.net) as suggested by Rich on his
website. But no luck. I have sent a mail to Multi tech industries and I
am waiting for a response.

Any suggestions welcome. Thanks in advance

73

Manoj

VU2CPL